- Draft detail and assembly drawings of design components, circuitry or printed circuit boards, using computer-assisted equipment or standard drafting techniques and devices.
- Consult with engineers to discuss or interpret design concepts, or determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
- Locate files relating to specified design project in database library, load program into computer, and record completed job data.
- Examine electronic schematics and supporting documents to develop, compute, and verify specifications for drafting data, such as configuration of parts, dimensions, or tolerances.
- Review work orders or procedural manuals and confer with vendors or design staff to resolve problems or modify design.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 8.1%
National: + 6.9%
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)