- Record data pertaining to experimentation, research, or animal care.
- Prepare data summaries, reports, or analyses that include results, charts, or graphs to document research findings and results.
- Supervise or train agricultural technicians or farm laborers.
- Measure or weigh ingredients used in laboratory testing.
- Set up laboratory or field equipment as required for site testing.
- Prepare laboratory samples for analysis, following proper protocols to ensure that they will be stored, prepared, and disposed of efficiently and effectively.
- Examine animals or crop specimens to determine the presence of diseases or other problems.
- Collect animal or crop samples.
- Supervise pest or weed control operations, including locating and identifying pests or weeds, selecting chemicals and application methods, or scheduling application.
- Respond to general inquiries or requests from the public.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 2.3%
National: + 6.2%
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)