Social and Human Service Assistants
- Provide information or refer individuals to public or private agencies or community services for assistance.
- Keep records or prepare reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients.
- Visit individuals in homes or attend group meetings to provide information on agency services, requirements, or procedures.
- Advise clients regarding food stamps, child care, food, money management, sanitation, or housekeeping.
- Submit reports and review reports or problems with superior.
- Interview individuals or family members to compile information on social, educational, criminal, institutional, or drug history.
- Consult with supervisor concerning programs for individual families.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Mid Range ($28,000 - $35,999)