- Compute and analyze data, using statistical formulas and computers or calculators.
- Enter data into computers for use in analyses or reports.
- Compile statistics from source materials, such as production or sales records, quality-control or test records, time sheets, or survey sheets.
- Compile reports, charts, or graphs that describe and interpret findings of analyses.
- Check source data to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Participate in the publication of data or information.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
- Organize paperwork, such as survey forms or reports, for distribution or analysis.
- Code data prior to computer entry, using lists of codes.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: No Data
National: + 9.3%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)