Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Plan and coordinate installations of photovoltaic (PV) solar and solar thermal systems to ensure conformance to codes.
- Supervise solar installers, technicians, and subcontractors for solar installation projects to ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Assess potential solar installation sites to determine feasibility and design requirements.
- Assess system performance or functionality at the system, subsystem, and component levels.
- Coordinate or schedule building inspections for solar installation projects.
- Monitor work of contractors and subcontractors to ensure projects conform to plans, specifications, schedules, or budgets.
- Perform start-up of systems for testing or customer implementation.
- Provide technical assistance to installers, technicians, or other solar professionals in areas such as solar electric systems, solar thermal systems, electrical systems, or mechanical systems.
- Visit customer sites to determine solar system needs, requirements, or specifications.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 8.3%
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)