Ambulance drivers drive an ambulance. They may also be emergency medical technicians.
• Drive ambulance and send people to emergency rooms.
• Help emergency medical technicians.
• May help clean up ambulances.
• Report what happened to hospital or officials.
• First Aid.
Where and When:
• They work all hours and any day of the week depending on their schedule.
What or Who They Work With:
• Emergency Medical Technicians
• Stretchers and wheelchairs
• Special purpose telephones
Education and Training:
• High school diploma or GED
Related School Subjects:
• First Aid
• Driver's Training
RICHARD SCARRY'S A DAY AT THE AIRPORT by Richard Scarry
THE NOISY AIRPLANE RIDE by Mike Downs
BIG BOOK OF THINGS THAT GO by DK Publishing
TRUCK DRIVER TOM by Monica Wellington
RICHARD SCARRY'S CARS AND TRUCKS AND THINGS THAT GO by Richard Scarry
ILLUSTRATED TIMELINE OF TRANSPORTATION (VISUAL TIMELINES IN HISTORY) by Kremena Spengler and Eldon Doty
TRANSPORTATION: FROM WALKING TO HIGH-SPEED RAIL (TIMELINE HISTORY) by Elizabeth Raum
HENRY FORD: YOUNG MAN WITH IDEAS (CHILDHOOD OF FAMOUS AMERICANS SERIES) by Hazel B. Aird