Cut, trim or prepare meat for use or sale in grocery stores or supermarkets.
• Cut trim, bone, tie, and grind meats.
• Wrap, weight, label and price cuts of meat.
• Prepare and place meats in the display counter.
• Check meat quality
Where and When:
• They work indoors and spend long time standing.
What or Who They Work With:
• Other workers
• Meats (beef, pork, fish, chicken and so on)
• Knives and other cutting tools
• Gloves and masks
Education and Training:
• High school diploma
• Some vocational raining may be needed.
• New workers may work with experienced ones for a few months to one year.
Fast Food Cooks
Hand Packers and Packagers
Related School Subjects:
I LOVE GOING TO THE BUTCHER by Lee Seelig
ONE HUNDRED SAUSAGES by Yuval Zommer
DIARY OF A VILLAGER BUTCHER: AN UNOFFCIAL MINECRAFT BOOK By Books Kid
LOUIS THE FISH (READING RAINBOW BOOK) by Arthur Yorinks
FOOD FROM FARMS (WORLD OF FARMING) by Nancy Dickmann
DISGUSTING FOOD INVADERS (UP CLOSE AND GROSS) by Ruth Owen