Clergy conduct religious worship and provide spiritual guidance to members.
• Read Bible, Torah, or Koran.
• Talk with people.
• Study and share information about religion.
• Conduct special ceremonies.
• Prepare religious education programs.
• Visit and support people.
Where and When:
They usually work indoors. Schedule depends on different people.
What or Who They Work With:
• Bible, Torah, Koran or other religious books.
Education and Training:
• Required level of education varies. Many even require graduate school.
• Many require more than five years of related experience.
Related School Subjects:
• Social study
WHOEVER YOU ARE (A Reading Rainbow Book) by Mem Fox
I WAS SO MAD (LITTLE CRITTER) by Mercer Mayer
FRANKLIN SAYS I LOVE YOU by Paulette Bourgeois