Audiologists help people who have trouble hearing or who cannot hear at all. They examine people and give hearing tests so that they can help them hear better.
• Meet with patients and families to find out what is wrong and how they can help.
• Give hearing tests.
• Help with equipment that might help someone hear better.
Where and When:
• They work in offices or clinics.
• Audiologists work regular office hours.
What or Who They Work With:
• Special hearing equipment
• Hearing Aids
Education and Training:
• Most have a Doctoral Degree
• Some have a Master's Degree
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
Related School Subjects:
Maya and Miguel Create a Caption for Hearing Impaired
Maya and Miguel Create a Caption Template
American Sign Language Signs ( Maya and Miguel)
Maya and Miguel Pet Shop Match Up Sign Language Printable Game
DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DOCTOR by Linda Hayward
I WANT TO BE A NURSE by Helen Wells
THE SCHOOL NURSE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON by Mike Thaler and Jared Lee