A Distance Learning Coordinator is in charge of learning that takes place online or using videos.
• Works with the internet, videos, and other technology.
• Schedules classes.
• Helps people taking and teaching the classes.
• Makes sure that people are learning.
• Makes websites.
Where and When:
• Usually works regular hours in an office.
• Works for colleges, universities, and companies.
What or Who They Work With:
• Video recorders
• Video conferencing equipment
Education and Training:
• Master's degree
- Training and development specialist
Related School Subjects: