Logisticians work with a businesses to make and sell a product.
• Understand what the buyer wants in a product.
• Work with others to make and distribute a product.
• Create timelines for making, marketing, moving, and selling a product.
• Report project plans, progress, and results.
• Collect and report data about a project.
Where and When:
• Most of these jobs work with the government or with manufacturing.
• Most of these jobs work in office buildings or manufacturing plants.
• Some may work outside.
• Many train others and must work long hours and some nights and weekends.
What or Who They Work With:
• LCD Projectors for presentations
• Many work with other people like customers and bussiness people.
• Many people in this job must train others like accountants, sales managers, teachers, chemists, accountants, special agents, and criminal investigators.
Education and Training:
• Most need a 4 year college degree (bachelor's)
• Most need to have worked for many years
• Many need on the job training and career education
- Distribution Manager
- Supply Chain Specialist
Related School Subjects:
Arthur's Pet Business by Marc Brown
Assembly Lines (2003) by Ian McDonald
Delivery (2017) by Aaron Meshon
Delivery Bear (2018) by Laura Gehl and Paco Sordo
Delivery (1999) by Anastasia Suen and Wade Zahares
Curious George The Donut Delivery (2007) by H.A. Rey
Curious George Windy Delivery (2014) by H.A. Rey
Delivery Trucks (2017) by Jeffrey Burton and Jay Cooper
Delivery Drivers (Community Workers) (2018) by Meg Gaertner
From Factory to Store (Little World Communities and Commerce) (2015) by Anastasia Suen
From Assembly Lines to Home Offices: How Work Has Changed (2011) by Jennifer Boothroyd
How It Happens at the Truck Plant (2002) by Jenna Anderson
How it Happens at the ATV Plant (2004) by Jenna Anderson and Robert L. Wolfe
Mr. P.s Fabulous Pinata Factory (2018) by David Martinez
The Pizza Delivery Mystery (Busytown Series) (2011) by Natalie Shaw
Dream Jobs in Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics: Cutting Edge Careers in Technical Education (2018) by: Cynthia O'Brien
New York's Industry: The Expansion of an Industrial Economy (2003) by: Kathleen Collins
Cyberchase Inventors Workshop Log In Needed